We encourage you to send your motivational letter where you describe your passion for your studies and how you believe you can contribute to DNV! Remember to include your updated CV and transcripts. We only accept your application when the summer job advertisement is published.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Typical areas of competences we are looking for and which are applicable in several of our Business Areas, are listed below, and we encourage you to apply:
- Marine Technology
- Hydrodynamics & Structure, Floating, Aquaculture, Construction
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Cybernetics, Robotics / Electronic
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Marine biology
- Risk Management, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics as well as marine biology, environmental subjects
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Health economics
- Health analytics
- Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Business Administration / Finance / HR
If you are a fourth year master student you may also apply for the summer project. Perhaps that's a better fit for you? You can read more about it here. The application deadline to apply for the summer project is also 15 February each year.