How will DNV GL contribute to my career development?
- In addition to individual development plans, annual goal setting, coaching and feedback, we provide training and development opportunities within our organization and in collaboration with top academic institutions.
- We also offer a wide array of career opportunities in a big internal job market
What routines do you have for onboarding of new employees?
- We place great emphasis on getting our new colleagues on board, to learn about our business, values and way of working together. Our onboarding comprises the “We in DNV GL” introductory course, web courses, on-the-job training and a buddy programme.
Read more about our routines
What are your company values?
Our values are beliefs that shape our performance; these ideals are the behaviours expected of all employees in DNV GL:
- We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
- We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
- We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.
What kind of international career opportunities do you have?
- Many. You can work with international clients from your home country or abroad through various projects, job rotation programmes and expatriate assignments. We are present in more than 100 countries worldwide, so even if you remain in one location, you will have contact with many cultures and work with challenging international customers. Read more about our international opportunities
Is the summer project open to non-Norwegian students?
- Yes, all 4th year master students may apply.
What about housing for non-Norwegian students, or students living outside Oslo area. Does DNV GL cover cost of living?
- No, DNV GL does not cover cost of living. We encourage students to find housing through finn.no or student housing.
What is most relevant when submitting my application to DNV GL?
- First, it is important that you apply through our online job portal: iCIMS. Make sure to upload all your relevant documentation: CV, transcripts from high school and university, testimonials, etc. All this is important information for us when screening your application.
Where do I find information about summer jobs?
- Summer jobs are normally announced at our website. Please contact your local DNV GL office for summer job openings.
What is "Job Alert"?
- Job Alert is a free of charge service where you may subscribe for e-mails when a vacant position within your area of interest is published.
On your web page it says “Smarter, Safer, Greener” – what does that mean?
- As a trusted voice, our shared vision is to tackle global transformations. We are passionate about constantly developing knowledge and insights of the technical and operational business challenges our customers face – enabling them to become safer, smarter and greener.
Does DNV GL sponsor employees further education?
- DNV GL has an Education Fund for use in sponsoring current employees on appropriate further education and training courses and programmes. Funds have been granted for studies ranging preferably from Master to PhD level education.