You will support our aquaculture customers with your professional expertise and DNV’s methodology and approach. You will be qualified against seafood industry standards and audit techniques. As a Lead Auditor, you will perform audits, verifications and inspections and possibly training in accordance with needs and requirements in the industry. In your role, you will influence the development of the aquaculture industry through challenging performance and sharing knowledge.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with a very varied customer portfolio, both in terms of size and organizational set-up. You will work autonomously and in a customer-oriented way, but will always enjoy the benefits of a strong and supportive professional environment of colleagues.
You will get to know the Norwegian aquaculture industry well, with all its opportunities and challenges, and gain insight into innovation processes and the latest technology developments. You will develop a large and unique network of contacts and build relationships with professionals who are also dedicated to ensuring sustainable seafood for future generations.
Apart from required training and qualification, we have performance management processes in place to ensure you will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally within our organization. You will experience competence development within various fields and professional development within management and control.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
- DNV training and qualification program
- You are autonomous, daring and work well independently together with our customers
- You have good organizational and time management skills ensuring a high level of customer care
- You have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to tackle diversity
- With your good analytical skills and solution-oriented approach, you will share knowledge and create value for the seafood industry
- You are flexible and believe in digital transformation as a game-changer
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within Aquaculture biology or Food technology or fish health-related studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Aquaculture industry
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Ability to travel extensively
- Practical experience from fish farming
- Practical experience/knowledge with quality management (e.g ISO9001, GLOBALG.A.P. IFA, ASC Salmon Standard)
- Audit/inspection experience