On this one-day training course, you’ll learn how to manage psychosocial risks across your organization as part of your overall occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001, in order to:
- Prevent psychosocial harm in the workplace
- Implement effective controls to eliminate or manage psychosocial risk
- Continually improve the management of psychosocial risk
You’ll follow the recommendations of ISO 45003 Occupational health and safety management - Psychological health and safety at work: Managing psychosocial risks – Guidelines, gaining an understanding of its background; what creates psychosocial risk within an organization and the steps to take to eliminate or manage the risks and drive continual improvement.
At the end of the course, you will,
- Understand the terms:
Psychosocial hazards & risks
Psychological health & safety at work
- Understand the Guidelines for managing psycho social risks based on ISO 45003
Additional Course benefits:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as measure your company performance against specific management system standards
Anyone who is involved in supporting your organization’s psychological health and well-being and psychosocial risk management.
This may include health and safety, occupational health, human resource, compliance and risk and operational teams and managers.
Delegates will need a good understanding of ISO 45001 and ideally will have attended: An understanding of ISO 45001/ISO 45001 Requirements Training Course.