Highly interactive hands-on training workshop in the form of a Virtual Class.
Total Duration – 8 hrs (2* 4 hrs sessions)
Session 1 - 4 hours with a 10-minute break in every 90 minutes
Session 2 - 4 hours with a 10-minute break in every 90 minutes
There is a week’s gap in between the 2 training sessions, enabling the participants to practice what they learned during the first session once they return to work and continue working on selected topics during session 2.
All participants are required attend both the virtual training sessions to complete this training.
All participants who register on this training will get free access to
1. Self-paced learning on ISO Main Features of Management System Standards prior to session 1. It is an optional training but a highly recommended to attend prior to the start of session 1 (Duration 30 mins)
2. Self Assessment Tool – D& I . Access to this tool will be provided at the end of session 1, enabling you to work with it and discuss the outcome during the session 2.
ccess to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
At the end of this course, you will obtain an understanding of the:
1. Key concepts of D & I that can be applied at your workplace with special emphasis on the ISO30415 standard
2. Relationship between D & I and relevant Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS’s)
3. Guiding principles that can be systematically applied to your organizational systems, policies, processes and practices.
4. DNV’s scored evaluation tool that can be used to support your journey through D &I ustainability Managers, Executives & professionals who are interested in gaining a basic understanding of the ISO 22301:2019 standard requirements for Business Continuity.
Any manager with an interest in Diversity & Inclusion irrespective of previous knowledge of the standard ISO 30415. Example job roles may include Business partner/manager, Diversity and inclusion manager, HR advisor, Line manager with people management responsibilities, Procurement and supply chain manager, Customer service manager, QEHS Manager