The survey was conducted in March 2020 using the CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) methodology. It involved 4,500 consumers across 15 Countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
- Green circles in charts: significantly above average data. Red circles: significantly below average data.
- DK/DA: “do not know” and/or “did not answer”.
- Generation Z: respondents 18-24 years old.
- Generation Y: respondents 25-39 years old.
- Generation X: respondents 40-54 years old.
- Boomers: respondents over 55 years old.