Based around the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 and the ISO19011 International Audit Guidelines.
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
- At the end of this training, you will get access to the summary of the course content in the form of an online self-study pack (refresher course), which will allow you to refresh your knowledge as and when required.
- Provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of energy management
- Facilitates the identification of energy processes within an organization
- Provides an understanding of the benefits of an EnMS audit
- Ensures the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provides participants with the skills necessary to plan and execute internal audits
- Facilitates value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of Energy management systems.