Target groupThis new course is designed for those who shall lead and execute (or participate in) remote audits of their own organization and operations, or as a means to audit and follow up operations and performance of suppliers, subcontractors and partners. Participants must be familiar with auditing methodology and one or more of the ISO-standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001)
ContentDuring the course you will get familiar with tools you need to plan, perform, report and follow-up your remote audits and/or compliance reviews, and we will elaborate on the benefits and barriers as well as provide you with methods and techniques for assessment and remote audits.
Topics in the course are:
- Audits and assessments as a management tool
- Benefits and barriers
- ISO 19011 – audit principles, processes and guidelines
- Audit techniques in a remote context
- Communication, focus, behavior, interruption and disturbance
- Difficulties and pitfalls
- How to assess when you are not on-site?
- Methods and tools
- Setting up a good agenda
- Structure, questions, verification and evidence
- Defining what is a finding, a good practice and improvement areas
- How to report and communicate audit result to stakeholders
- Next step and audit follow-up
New methods for performing audits and assessments are evolving and we look into different scenarios where we need to find what fits the purpose best. The course itself is run in a digital classroom and gives you the opportunity to test how the tools work through remote auditing. The trainer will use different techniques through the training, lecture, discussions, group work and practical casework.
This is a one day course, run in a digital classroom from 09.00 – 16.00, with time up front for everyone to connect with the course.