Contribute and learn
We cooperate with students and universities in Norway, a collaboration that we find mutual beneficial. If you are planning to write a master thesis related to a DNV topic, you are welcome to send us a request for cooperation.
Due to the nature of our business, the following areas are most relevant:
- Naval architect / Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Energy & Environment
- Industrial economy
- Data, IT, Information & Communication technology (ICT), cyber security
- Life science, aquaculture
- Mathematics and statistics
Before applying for master thesis cooperation, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with DNV.
Please be aware of the following requirements when applying:
- Your tutor at the university must confirm that they will provide guidance while you are writing your thesis.
- In order to be considered, you must enclose both your CV and a transcript of your grades from the university.
- You should preferably have an idea of possible topics you would like to write about.
How to get in touch
You are welcome to approach relevant business units directly. You may also use the button "get in touch" to send us your application.
Please note that we will only contact successful applicants within a month of receiving your proposal. We regret that unsuccessful applications will not be returned
View vacant positions
You can also look at vacant positions in DNV and contact the line managers in the various professional fields directly.